An all-India level exam for admission into IITs, NITs and some of India’s best engineering colleges.
Info about JEE Main
PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS
75 QUESTIONS IN 3 HOURS
MEDIUM TO HARD
JANUARY AND APRIL
12TH STANDARD SCIENCE STUDENTS
OBJECTIVE MCQS AND BLANK TYPE QUESTIONS
IITS, NITS AND 100 COLLEGES
TIME TO PREPARE
All you need to know about JEE Main
What is JEE Main?
- The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an All-India Common Entrance Exam for getting admissions into engineering colleges across India
- JEE Main will be conducted twice a year in the month of January and April respectively by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- It is conducted in two phases: JEE Main and JEE Advanced
- If you clear the given cut-off for JEE Main, you qualify for JEE Advanced
- With a JEE Main score you can apply to institutions like NITs, IIITs and other Central or State Funded Institutes
- Whereas, IITs and ISM, Dhanbad consider results of JEE Advanced for admissions
- From 2020 the examination will be held only in the computer based mode.